Early Friday morning at 2:48am, San Antonio police were called to the Holiday Inn on the Riverwalk in the 200 block of North St. Mary to investigate an alleged sexual assault. KENS 5 reports. Here is their report.
Here are the facts as we know them:
- A unidentified woman claimed she met 2 Texas Longhorns football players at a party.
- The same woman invited the two men back to her room at the Holiday Inn on the Riverwalk
- After they left, the woman called police to report the alleged sexual assault.
- The Texas Longhorns football staff has been made aware of the situation and that they are cooperating fully with the investigation.
- The players involved have not been named since there are no charges or arrests yet.
We will keep you updated on this story has more information come to use but these are the facts you should know.
Mack Brown has sent the two players in question home for violating curfew. The names were not released. CF
Descriptions of two UT players from police report:
#1= black male age 20, 6’2″ and 235 pounds. Bald. Medium build.
#2= white male, age 21, 6’0″ and 180 pounds. Brown collar length hair. Green eyes.
Hookem.com is reporting that Case McCoy and Jordan Hicks were sent home.