Texas Longhorns Thoughts
- I am not sure what to think about Mack Brown’s attempt to persuade so many blue chip recruits so late in the game. I mean I get he is trying a new “approach” to recruiting but some of these recruits have been committed for so long that it’s not going to change their mind. If I’m wrong, I’ll admit it but I doubt it.
– Spring Game is Easter Sunday March 31st 2013. Yeah, not excited about that either.
– Well the Longhorns basketball team will be looking for an upset win in Manhattan, Kansas on Wednesday. If they win and beat TCU on Saturday. Now the Longhorns have momentum and can turn this season around. One can only hope.
Super Bowl thoughts.
- Stop with the Harbaugh storyline. It’s getting old. I get it, they are brothers but let’s focus on something else.
– I will pick Baltimore in this game. Joe Flacco doesn’t get nearly enough credit for how good of a quarterback he is. Ray Lewis goes out as a champion and Colin Kapernick gets shut down. One can only hope right?
– Official prediction: Baltimore 27 San Francisco 24.
National Hockey League thoughts.
– Hockey is back!
– My St. Louis Blues are really good. 5-1 and the only lost is to 6-0 Chicago. Wow. I don’t want to get ahead of myself here considering the Blues haven’t won a Stanley Cup and haven’t even been back to the Stanley Cup finals since 1969, but I am very excited for this team.